Buy A Bargain will happily provide return, through an exchange or refund, if the goods you purchased from us are:-
- found to be faulty
- incorrectly described
- different from the sample
- not doing what we said it would do
- not of an acceptable quality
You should return your goods within a reasonable time if any of the above occurs. Please provide us with:
- Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice.
- The goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers)
- Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
- Credit Card or PayPal funds will be refunded back to the customer’s account by our Customer Contact Centre. This process may take up to 7-14 business days.
- We reserve the right to charge an administration and/or delivery fee to cover our reasonable costs in respect of your order if you cancel your order.
- In all instances the customer must send via email to us all necessary documentation (tax invoice, web order ID, suitable ID and the product /s in question).
Subject to the Act non-returnable goods include, but are not limited to:
- Gift cards
- Consumable items (such as batteries)
- Items that are severely damaged or abused
- Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match records of stock carried at Buy A Bargain
- Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalised items
- Opened appliances, cook tops, dishwashers, microwaves, etc.
If the goods are damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of the goods and notify us immediately.
If you notice damage to the goods after delivery, you should notify us immediately and we will arrange for return of the goods in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery, where the goods have been delivered to you, unless the goods are found to be faulty or damaged.
We will organise for your return goods to be collected. Goods are usually collected within 3-5 days.
Please note that you have a duty of care for the goods whilst it is in your possession. If goods are damaged by you and subsequently returned, a charge will be made to repair the product to its original condition. Please be aware that where repair is not economically viable no refund will be made.